The following terms and conditions should be read and agreed upon prior to booking an appointment. Once an appointment has been made, you are bound by the terms and conditions herein.
- Hourly prices may vary by location.
- FriegoUSA.com reserves the right to charge extra for any work that is not within the boundaries of the booking.
- Extra charge could be applied to all jobs that involve cleaning of urine, vomit, blood, feces, or other hazardous materials.
- Our prices are based on the extent of detailing, location, type of car, and condition of the vehicle and will be advertised as such.
- FriegoUSA.com reserves the right to charge each vehicle according to its condition, the type of vehicle, and the customer location.
- FriegoUSA.com reserves the right to amend any price during the detailing should it differ from the original estimate.
- Customers should remove all personal belongings to include, but not limited to, money and other significant items from their vehicle prior to the commencement of any work.
- FriegoUSA.com will not accept any liability for any loss or damage to any personal property including the vehicle being serviced, any belongings contained inside of the vehicle, or to the location of service. Customers must ensure that the vehicle is being serviced in a lawful and safe area and if you feel otherwise, please communicate your concerns with the technician.
- All vehicles are cleaned at the customer’s own risk and must be able to withstand normal cleaning processes.
- FriegoUSA.com does not accept liability for discharged batteries during or after the service has been completed. The customer must inspect the vehicle after the service is rendered to assure all interior lights, headlights, or running lights have been turned off.
- FriegoUSA.com cannot guarantee any established times when accepting your booking.
- The time of our detailing options is an estimate only. Each vehicle is different and may require more or less time to fulfill the service requested.
- FriegoUSA.com reserves the right to use any independent contractor to undertake your auto detailing and may need to change the detailer at short notice without penalty.
- Every effort will be made to keep scheduled bookings to the requested arrival window. However, unforeseen circumstances may cause lateness and are done so without voiding our cancellation policy.
- We reserve the right to take debit or credit card details to secure the booking. Debit/Credit cards shall be processed by (insert service).
- We reserve the right to alter or move a booking in line with staffing levels and/or weather conditions and /or machinery or equipment failure.
- All vehicles are cleaned at the customer’s own risk.
- All orders placed require address, package, and vehicle condition verification. Service requests are not guaranteed at the time of booking and may be canceled at any time at the sole discretion of FriegoUSA.com.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- FriegoUSA.com reserves the right to refuse or deny customer demands above and beyond those specified during booking.
- FriegoUSA.com will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse towards any of its staff under any circumstances and will take the relevant actions should any such behaviors be encountered.
- FriegoUSA.com will send you SMS text messages to confirm your service request, and to provide information about the technician matched to your job. Depending on the customer’s mobile phone service, costs from these SMS text messages may apply. FriegoUSA.com is not liable for any of these potential costs.
- FriegoUSA.com may provide your order request to any detailer within our network to fulfill your request in a timely manner.
- When a customer’s service request is matched to a technician, the name, phone number, service address, and vehicle information will be shared with that technician.
- FriegoUSA.com may call the customer directly to schedule service or conduct a customer satisfaction survey. In the event of a canceled request, we may call the customer to inquire about your reasons for canceling.
- All inbound and outbound customer service calls may be recorded for quality assurance.
- We may ask the customer where they heard about FriegoUSA.com as a means to gauge our marketing strategies.
- We may ask to conduct customer satisfaction surveys.
- We may ask permission to hold debit or credit card information to secure a regular booking and charge the card on future visits.
- We reserve the right to charge a debit or credit card the full amount should the vehicles(s) not be available for cleaning and the booking has not been canceled in advance (see cancellation policy).
- Any cancellation of services requires a 24 hours’ notice.
- Failure to provide 24 hours advance notice of cancellation may result in a minimum charge of 25% of the service cost.
- FriegoUSA.com reserves the right to take full payment if a booking is canceled on the day without prior agreement.
- FriegoUSA.com reserves the right to alter or amend a booking time/date without penalty depending on weather conditions and/or equipment failure, but will provide the customer with notice.
- Failure to be present at the time and location agreed upon during booking will result in the full value of the service being charged.
- FriegoUSA.com will refund costs or redo the unsatisfactory work if there is a clear cause that the service technician did not fulfill the package as ordered or if there is clear evidence of poor craftsmanship.
- Any cleaning or repairs, albeit personal or professional, of the vehicle following services voids our Service Guarantee. Thus, refunds, redoing of the work, or reimbursements will not be made.
- Failure to disclose at the time of booking any conditional issues that involve heavy stains, foul odors, human or animal biological waste, mold, mildew, chemical spills, chemical overspray, or any other hazardous materials voids our service guarantee. No refunds or additional work will be performed outside of the original package or estimate.
- Some issues may require services beyond those ordered by the customer. Refusing the services recommended by customer service or your on-site technician may invalidate the service guarantee.
- Only services included in your order and additional services authorized by FriegoUSA.com are covered under our service guarantee. Any services not performed by FriegoUSA.com are at the customer’s own risk.
- Payment is due at the completion of the service. Refusal or failure to pay for the service invalidates our service guarantee. Thus, any redo services or discounts are at the sole discretion of FriegoUSA.com.
- Any claims must be filed within 48 hours of the completion of the service by emailing (insert email account). FriegoUSA.com may require pictures of the unsatisfactory portion of the service within 24 hours of the claim being made.